top of page
taste, dine & stay
Visit the links below for a sampling of the many places to taste, dine & stay while visiting the Murphys area. For complete information on area attractions and events, find it at visitmurphys.com and www.calaveraswines.org.
• Hatcher Winery - Home of School Street Wines (formerly known as Chatom Winery)
– Make us your first stop of the day, enjoy the amazing grounds on Highway 4 in Vallecito
• Locke Vineyards
– Local grape growers. Farmhouse shop and tasting room at the barn on Highway 4
• Lavender Ridge
– Located above our tasting room in Murphys. Wine and cheese pairings, and everything lavender
• La Folia
– Experience the Madness and HATS!
• Boyle MacDonald
– Napa Valley and Sierra Foothills wines. Spacious tasting room and rooftop patio
– Make this your afternoon stop, buy a glass of wine and enjoy their patio
places to dine
• Murphys Hotel - the heart of Murphys with traditional dinner house reminiscent of another time
• Grounds - bring a local bottle of wine, no corkage fee
• Alchemy - great spot to bring the kids
• Watering Hole - daily changing menu and loads of beer on tap
• Pickled Porch - great lunch spot, amazing salads and sandwiches in Angels Camp
• Sierra Hills Market - the center of town! Grab a sandwich and enjoy it at the winery or Murphys Park!
places to stay
bottom of page